The siding on a house serves two purposes: first, to provide protection against the elements and second, to increase the home’s beauty. It is important to choose the right home remodeling contractor that can help you choose the right material at the right price and provide expert installation services.
Orbe Construction is a general contractor in Maryland, family owned and operated since 1994. Our staff includes a full time team of professionals that come from a wide range of expertise, allowing us to provide complete service without bringing in several different sub-contractors.
Which Siding is Right For You?
We offer you a wide range of choice for house siding, that way you can make the best selection for your style, budget and needs. Vinyl siding is the most popular choice, but there are other options such as cement board siding, wood siding, stone veneer, metal siding and cedar siding.
- Vinyl Siding – Vinyl siding is the most popular choice for house siding because of its affordability and low maintenance. Your choice of vinyl siding colors and styles is virtually limitless. There is vinyl siding that is made to look like cedar siding or wood siding. We can help you combined styles and textures to create a high end custom look at a very affordable price.
- Cedar Siding – Cedar siding is especially popular in Maryland’s waterfront communities and established neighborhoods. Cedar siding has a timeless beauty and appeal that adds instant distinction and value to a home. Cedar siding is very versatile, attractive in its natural state and able to accept a wide range of stains and paints. Cedar siding also provides superior insulation compared to other materials and is naturally resistant to decay and insect damage.
- Cement Board Siding – Cement board siding is relatively new in the home remodeling industry. Introduced in the 1990s by James Hardie, the demand for cement board siding has steadily increased and it has been ranked for 7 consecutive years as one of the best return on investments by the Remodeling Magazine Cost vs. Value survey. Homeowners have one of the largest selections for color and style with cement board siding. In addition, cement board siding is extremely durable, highly aesthetic and easy to maintain.
- Metal Siding – When you say metal siding, most people think of aluminum siding, but there are other choices as well. Metal siding can be used all over a house for a modern look or combined with other house siding materials to accent particular architectural details of a home.
- Stone Veneer – Stone veneer is a very popular choice for house siding in Maryland. Orbe Construction can install stone veneer siding using a range of products to fit your style and budget. Stone veneer siding is extremely long lasting, durable and easy to maintain.