An outdated bathroom can effect the overall look and function of your home. At Orbe Construction, we love helping homeowners get the bathroom remodel they’ve always dreamed of. An updated layout along with updated appliances and bathroom products can greatly improve your day to day living.
Many homeowners, however, make critical mistakes during their remodel. You can avoid this by using the tips below:
- Set a budget first. This helps us work with you to ensure that you get everything you want for a price you can afford.
- Homes in Virginia, Maryland, and Washington DC recoup most of the cost of a bathroom remodel with increased value. Remember this when choosing between budget and higher value fixtures.
- Have a list ready of things you don’t like about your bathroom when we come out for your consultation. This helps us identify problems you’d like to address and balance those with suggestions we have.
- Just as you should have a list of what you don’t like, it’s also helpful to have a list of what you do like. Feel free to browse our gallery of bathroom remodels to help get your creative juices flowing.
- Be realistic about your tub size. Sure, while everyone would like to bathe in a jetted swimming pool, odds are that your home doesn’t have the space. However, feel free to talk to us about the option of expanding walls to make more room.
- Never stop asking questions. Clear communication is necessary to ensure that you get the bathroom of your dreams. If you aren’t sure about something, never hesitate to ask.
If you’re ready to get started on your bathroom remodel, please give us a call today at 301.909.8034. We offer free estimates for all of your home or business improvement projects.
Check out our latest news and projects… follow us on Facebook!