An outdated bathroom can affect your feelings about the room and your home in general. Orbe Construction loves helping homeowners have the updated bathroom they’ve always wanted. A new layout along with updated appliances and bathroom fixtures can greatly improve your day to day living.
Many homeowners, however, make critical mistakes during the process that leave them feeling that their bathroom remodel came up short of what they really wanted. You can avoid this pitfall by using these tips.
Maryland Bathroom Remodeling
- Set your budget first. This helps our design team to work with you to make sure that you get everything you want for a price you can afford.
- Homes in Virginia, Maryland, and Washington DC recoup most of the cost of a bathroom remodel with increased value. You should remember this when choosing between sticking to your budget and higher value fixtures.
- Have ready a list ready of things you don’t like about your current bathroom when Orbe Construction comes out for your consultation. This helps us address the things you don’t like in the design process to give you the bathroom you’ve always wanted.
- Just as it is helpful to have a list of what you don’t like, it’s also helpful to have a list of what you do like. You can browse our gallery of bathroom remodels for ideas.
- Be realistic about your tub size. While most people want a bigger tub, not all bathrooms have the space available for this.. However, feel free to discuss with us the option of expanding walls to make more room.
- Ask Questions! Clear communication is a necessity to ensure that you get the bathroom of your dreams. If you aren’t sure about something, please ask!
If you’re ready to start your bathroom remodel, please give us a call today at 301.909.8034. Orbe Construction offers free estimates for all of your home or business improvement projects.